Spring is the perfect time to get together with friends, enjoy good food and drink, and celebrate a new life on the way. Planning a baby shower in the spring can be difficult because of the many themes you may want to incorporate into it. Have no fear – we’ve got you covered with tips for throwing an unforgettable spring-themed baby shower!
Themes to Splurge on
When it comes to baby showers, there are plenty of ways to save money – but there are also some areas where it’s worth splurging in order to make the event extra special. If you’re planning a spring-themed baby shower, here are a few elements that are worth spending a little extra on:
- Floral decorations. Spring is all about flowers, so take advantage of the season by using lots of fresh blooms in your decorations. This is one area where it’s worth splurging on a professional florist to help create a beautiful setting.
- Spring-themed food and drink. Serve up seasonal favorites like asparagus spears and strawberry cocktails. Again, this is an area where having a professional catering company can really take the stress out of things – and make the food taste even better!
- A beautiful cake. No baby shower is complete without a delicious cake – and since it’s such an important part of the event, it’s worth splurging on a show-stopping design. Ask your baker to create a custom cake with pretty spring flowers or a sugar sculpture of a stork carrying a bundle.
- Igloo Inflatables: Looking for a unique and fun way to celebrate the upcoming arrival of a new baby? Why not try an inflatable igloo? Igloo inflatables are perfect for spring-themed baby showers, and they can be decorated to match any party theme. Plus, they’re a great way to keep guests cool during the warmer months.
Themes to Save Money On
Looking to save money on your baby shower? Check out these tips for throwing the perfect spring-themed baby shower on a budget!
- Have a shower outdoors. Weather permitting, take advantage of beautiful spring weather and host the baby shower outdoors. This will cut down on decor and food costs.
- Use flowers as decorations. Spring is all about flowers, so take advantage of that and use them to decorate for the baby shower. You can even get creative and make your own flower arrangements.
- Serve simple food. Keep the food simple and light, since it is springtime. Finger foods and fruits are always a hit at baby showers.
- Use pastel colors. Since it is spring, stick with light and airy colors in your decorating scheme. Think pale pinks, blues, and yellows.
- Have fun with games. Games are always a great way to entertain guests at a baby shower. But you don’t have to spend a lot of money on them – get creative and come up with some fun DIY games that everyone will love!
If you’re looking for some delicious food ideas for your spring-themed baby shower, you’ve come to the right place! Here are a few of our favorites that are sure to please your guests:
-Springtime Salad: This refreshing salad is made with seasonal fruits and vegetables like strawberries, oranges, and peas. It’s perfect for a light starter or side dish.
-Baby Carrots with Dill Dip: These cute little carrots are a healthy and fun finger food for your guests to enjoy. The dill dip is also perfect for other veggies like celery and cucumbers.
-Lemon Bars: These tart and sweet bars are always a hit! They’re perfect for dessert or as an after-dinner treat.
We hope you enjoy these springtime food ideas!
It’s finally springtime, which means it’s the perfect season to start planning a baby shower! If you want to throw the perfect spring-themed baby shower, here are a few tips on how to make it happen.
For decorations, think about using lots of pastel colors and florals. You could even hang tissue paper flowers from the ceiling or decorate the tables with fresh flowers. Another idea is to create a giant flower backdrop for taking photos. Get creative and have fun with it!
If you’re looking for some inspiration, take a look at these beautiful spring baby shower decoration ideas.
Details to Remember
When it comes to hosting a spring-themed baby shower, there are a few key details to keep in mind. First, choose a color scheme that includes light, pastel colors. Think about incorporating flowers and other nature-inspired elements into your decorations. And don’t forget the food! Serve up some seasonal favorites like asparagus, strawberries, and lighter fare. With these tips in mind, you’re sure to throw a perfect spring-themed baby shower that everyone will remember!
How To Keep Guests Entertained
When you think of a spring baby shower, you might envision outdoor games and activities. But what do you do when the weather doesn’t cooperate? Here are some great indoor ideas to keep your guests entertained:
- Set up a photo booth with spring-themed props.
- Have a contest for who can decorate the most eggs.
- Have a flower arranging station where guests can make their own bouquets.
- Have a cake decorating station where guests can decorate mini cakes or cupcakes.
- Set up a “springtime scavenger hunt” where guests have to find specific items around the house or party area.
Last Minute Tips
If you’re looking for some last-minute tips to make your spring-themed baby shower perfect, look no further! Here are a few ideas to help you get started:
- Choose a color scheme – pastels are always a popular choice for spring.
- Incorporate flowers into your decor – whether it’s real blooms or pretty paper ones.
- Set up a sweet treat table – think lemonade, cupcakes, and other Spring-y goodies.
- Get creative with games – from flower-potting to egg-and-spoon races, there are plenty of ways to get your guests involved.
- Make sure you have enough refreshments on hand – nobody likes to be caught thirsty at a party!
With these tips in mind, you’re sure to throw the perfect spring baby shower.